Monday, February 14, 2022

Good News! Speedier Request to Speak Actions!


I want to thank all of you who persevered with the Request to Speak System when it was running soooo slow.  The good news is that it was slow because they were making improvements! I sped through the many voter suppression bills and environmental bills I sent you last night . 

At the recent Request to Speak training I learned a handy little trick to speed up the RTS experience when you don't intend to leave a comment  - like I did with the many voter suppression bills (some are being heard today at 2.) 

If you don't have a comment to leave, you can go to My Bill Positions page, cut and paste the bill number into that box, click on thumbs up or thumbs down, and push the blue ADD button. You won't have to wait between each step. 



Here are the new features they just installed to make it easier for Legislators (and us) to view RTS...


Reminder: There are some bills being heard in committee at 2 today.   If you have the time, I recommend that you leave comments for the environmental and border bills.  But you might want to try the short cut for the bad voting bills. If you can't get to it today, there are some being heard in committee tomorrow and Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment