At this point you know the drill: another day, another breaking scandal about a corrupt member of President Trump’s inner circle. Yet Republicans want to let Trump make another lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court while he’s under active criminal investigation. Donald Trump cannot appoint a Supreme Court justice who could vote to protect him from the investigations into his potential collusion with Russia and other crimes.
This appointment is a loser for democratic legitimacy. Democrats must stand together to oppose it, and at least one Republican must join them.
Contact Senators Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake now. Urge them to stop the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
Sen. Jeff Flake
Donald Trump cannot appoint a Supreme Court justice who could vote to protect him from the investigations into his potential collusion with Russia and other crimes. As your constituent, I demand you vote against Brett Kavanaugh's nomination.
- Campaign chairman Paul Manafort -- currently on trial for financial crimes
- Campaign aide Rick Gates -- pled guilty
- National security advisor Michael Flynn -- pled guilty
- National security advisor George Papadopoulos -- pled guilty
- EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt -- resigned in disgrace
- Aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman -- breached security protocol in Situation Room and illicitly recorded colleagues
Not on our watch.
Trump isn’t fit to make this lifetime appointment. Call Senators Senators John McCain and Jeff Flake now and urge them to take a stand against Kavanaugh’s illegitimate nomination before it’s too late.
We still have time left to turn the tide in the Senate against Brett Kavanaugh’s illegitimate nomination -- but not much. Hearings start after Labor Day.
- LegitAction Team