DHS must accept public comments until June 28,2018 – meaning that by submitting a comment now, you can guarantee that your voice is heard. Our friends at FWD.us created a portal to help you submit your comments easily. Visit the portal now to submit a public comment asking DHS to reinstate the Immigrant Entrepreneur Rule.
- Immigrants have helped start as many as 25% of all small businesses and high-tech startups across America.
- More than 40% of Fortune 500 companies were founded by immigrants or the children of immigrants.
- Over half of the most successful private companies in America (“unicorns” valued at over $1 billion) have an immigrant founder.
- A study from New American Economy estimates that the International Entrepreneur Rule could create over 300,000 new American jobs over the next ten years.
- Jeremy Robbins, New American Economy