- Health Care for All: H.R. 676 Medicare for All Act
- Education for All: H.R. 1880 College for All Act of 2017
- Workers' Rights: H.R. 15 Raise the Wage Act
- Voting Rights: H.R. 2840 Automatic Voter Registration Act
- Environmental Justice: Climate Change Bill (yet to be introduced)
- Criminal Justice and Immigrant Rights: H.R. 3543 Justice Is Not for Sale Act of 2017
- Tax on Wall Street: H.R. 1144 Inclusive Prosperity Act
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Yesterday, we scored a huge victory! All across the country, people put their bodies on the line and used their voices to stand up for health care. Senate Republicans do not have the votes to repeal the Affordable Care Act and will not be voting on their disastrous plan to take away health care from 22 million people.
This victory shows that when people come together there is nothing we cannot accomplish. We must build off of this and continue to not just express frustration but provide solutions to fix the issues that too many Americans face today.
This summer, Our Revolution is working with dozens of other grassroots organizations to back the #PeoplesPlatform, a bold, progressive policy agenda that we will be lobbying members of Congress to support during their recess. The goal is to have the majority of the U.S. House Democratic Caucus signed on to cosponsor several new bills including the following when they return in September: