|the qualify of our healthcare affects everyone|
- Keep calling your Senators at 202-224-3121 to make sure they know you oppose ACA repeal and expect them to do everything in their power to protect our care. Use this script as a jumping off point, and be sure to add your personal story.
- Congress will be in their home districts for recess all next week. It’s critical that they hear our opposition to these attacks on our health care loud and clear. We’ve updated our resistance recess toolkit with important info for talking to your Senators and Representatives in person.
- In addition to taking health care from millions of people, this bill’s attack on Medicaid could also jeopardize over four million jobs held by women in the health care sector. Read our new report to learn more about how Medicaid is a job creator for women and fosters economic mobility for women and their families.
- You can find our full collection of resources on the importance of defending the ACA here.
The attacks on the Affordable Care Act (ACA) are happening alongside an attack on Planned Parenthood. So what would happen if both of them were eliminated? That’s the question explored by our latest report, Double the Trouble: Health Care Access Without the Affordable Care Act or Planned Parenthood.
- Read the report to learn more about how the ACA and Planned Parenthood work together to make care accessible for millions of people.
- Watch and share this video to spread the word about how ACA repeal and defunding Planned Parenthood could push people through the cracks of our health care system.
- Keep up the pressure to prevent the terrible bill in Congress to repeal the ACA and defund Planned Parenthood from moving forward! See above.
- When advocates center the needs of women of color, everyone wins.
Good News update: Senator Dean Heller (Republican) held a press conference to explain why he can't support the senate healthcare bill!