Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Ask your Representative to DEFEND DREAMers!

Dreamers trying to connect to family through new mesh on border wall 
Trump rescinded the Obama-era DACA program which allowed 800,000 undocumented young people to stay and work in the country. By working with the government despite their undocumented status, these young people put themselves and their families on the line.

Hello, my name is _____ and I live in Tucson,
I am calling about Trump's decision to end the DACA program, upending the lives of 800,000 undocumented young people in this country. I stronly urge Representative Martha McSally to support the passage of the DREAM Act of 2017 to remedy this injustice.
Passing this bipartisan bill must be a priority for Rep. McSally in this legislative session, and I believe we have a moral imperative to take care of undocumented people in this country.
Thank you.

Who did you call?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment